- Western Red Cedar Pergolas -
Design: We ship all of our cedar models nationwide as ready-to-assemble kits. They all feature corner corbels, post moldings, hardware, post brackets, roofing material, shop drawings, and instructions.
Craftsmanship: All of our products are handcrafted in the USA by skilled carpenters.
The Wood: All models feature 100% Western Red Cedar (thuja plicata), sourced from the Pacific Northwest. No plywood, and no imported imitation wood. Western Red Cedar is the most popular wood species in North America for outdoor shade structures, outdoor furniture, and natural wood shingles.
Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to insect damage, decay and rot. It looks beautiful. And it is a renewable resource. It is one of the most decay resistant woods, lasting decades without maintenance. The beautiful timbers can stand alone unfinished or finished. Available in smooth finished or rough-sawn timbers.
- Small to medium sizes can be assembled by average homeowners with limited skills, with assembly in less than a day.
- Larger sizes typically require a tradesman and his team, and may require several days.
- All models come pre-cut and pre-drilled. All hardware and mounting brackets included.
- All models include an easy-to-follow assembly manual (except for custom designs such as radius pergolas or trapezoid shapes).