Mow the lawn and stock that fridge, for you're sure to become one of the most popular neighbors in town with our Serenity Pergola Kit. With more timber than our Classic Model, the Serenity's robust design gives off classy vibes. The spacious interior welcomes all who view it, making it a great place to host your backyard guests.
Available in over 256 different W x L sizes. Any aspect of our basic Serenity design can be customized to suit your needs. Choose thicker columns, taller columns, more rafters, etc. The Serenity is made of 100% Western Red Cedar, our most popular material for pergolas.
How measured and quoted: Post to post, outside face of posts. The rafters and beams overhang the outside face of the posts by 1ft on all sides. Example: A 10x12 has a roof span of 12x14.
Base package includes:
- 100% Western Red Cedar #1 Grade, finely sanded, kiln-dried
- Easy-to-assemble kit, pre-cut, pre-drilled
- All four sides of the structure feature 2" x 8" Top Header Plates buttressed by a header assembly consisting of (2) 2" x 6" headers, a supporting 2x4, and corner braces
- 4" x 8" decorative corner braces add strength and stability
- 2" x 6" rafters with decorative tails
- 2" x 4" top runners with decorative tails
- Rafters are notched to receive the top runners
- Rafters and top runners spaced 16" apart on center
- Nominal 6" x 6" posts (actual 5" x 5") anchored to your surface
- Stainless steel post anchors will last decades
- Post height of 8'-0". Head clearance of 7'-4". Structure height of 8'-8"
- 36" high decorative post skirt
- All hardware included in the kit
- Shop drawings for your to review and have us edit to your preferences. Use these to obtain HOA or permit approval.
- Easy-to-follow assembly manual
- Ongoing support from us to guide you through assembly if necessary
- Canopy-ready design
- 10 year warranty
- *A shipping charge of 5-8% applies to kits shipping to AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA*
Our most popular pergola options:
Other pergola options:
- Instruction Manual