At Pergola Kits USA, we routinely work hand-in-hand with architects, builders, and other professionals to create custom pergolas that are innovative and unique.
Who we partner with:
Benefits of partnering with us on commercial projects:
- Get technical expertise: We provide you with summary drawings, engineer-stamped drawings with structural calculations, or even DWG files to 'spec' directly into your blueprints.
- Save money: We offer attractive commercial discounts, and ship directly to your project site, in most states free of charge.
- Get custom dimensions: 43% of our annual sales are of custom dimension pergolas based upon non-standard customer requirements. We will work with you to meet your specific design requirements.
- Have peace of mind: We back our pergolas with the best warranties in the business.
- Deal with the pros: Pergolas are our only business. We focus on pergolas, and nothing else, 365 days a year.
36' x 24' Gabled Roof Pavilion, Winters, CA.
32' x 22' Serenity Pergola, Western Red Cedar, Elk Grove, CA.
20' x 27' Structural Fiberglass Enclosure for Cell Phone Tower Cabinetry, Northlake, IL.
30' x 37' Custom Butterfly Pergola, Western Red Cedar, unstained, Tyson, VA
8x30 Radius Pergola, Western Red Cedar, Kimberly, WI
If you are an architect, and are looking for pergola DWG files to include into your blueprints, look no further. We've got you covered. Click on the links below to download the DWG files for our award winning structural fiberglass pergolas.
- Eighteen standard sized (12' x 12') structural fiberglass pergolas created for a private golf club in Long Island, NY
- Fourteen custom designed structural fiberglass pergolas (of three types, each with different dimensions) created for a marina in Miami, FL
- A custom desined 14' x 57' douglas fir pergola created for an architectual firm for installation into a hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico
- A custom designed 17' x 21' attached redwood pergola created for a landscape designer for installation into a private home in Bellevue, WA
Contact us today:
If you are a design or trade professional, or a property owner or manager, call us today and ask to speak with one of our commercial project managers. Our toll free number is 1-800-403-9259. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to assisting you.