Originally a custom request, our Lean-To style pavilion is now a standard product due to its popularity. This backyard shelter provides an open, airy design that will protect you from sun and rain.
Use it to create an outdoor living space, complete with firepit and TV. Or create an outdooring gathering place with a dining table and chairs. Some people simply use it as an escape from the hustle and bustle, and outfit it with a swinging bed and ceiling fan.
Whatever your approach, this versatile and attractive structure will function accordingly and look beautiful for decades.
How measured and quoted: Measured and quoted to the outside face of the posts. The roof extends past the post edges 1ft in all directions. For example: a 10x12 size measures 10x12 to the outside face of the posts, and has a 12x14 roof span.
Standard Specifications for Smooth Cedar Models:
- Ready-to-assemble kit, pre-cut
- All Western Red Cedar #1 Grade construction
- True 5" x 5" square posts 87" tall at the low end. Height of posts at the high end varies by size.
- Double 2x8 beams
- 2:12 roof pitch
- 36" tall decorative post-bottom moldings to conceal post brackets
- Double 2x8 curved corner braces provide stability
- 2x6 rafters 16" o.c.
- 1x6 tongue and groove roof decking
- 40-year metal panel roofing (choose from 20 colors)
- Powder coated steel post-mounting brackets and all hardware (galvanized) necessary to assemble
- Easy-to-follow assembly manual
- All orders require the customer to review and approve a set of shop-drawings prior to fabrication
- 10-Year Warranty
- Spans greater than 16ft require a middle post unless you request thicker beams, 8x8 posts ($250 each), and heavy duty post brackets ($85 each).
- *A shipping charge of 5-8% applies to kits shipping to AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA*
Standard Specifications for Rough Sawn Cedar models:
Same as those list above for the smooth cedar, except for the following:
- True 6" x 6" square posts 87" tall at the low end. Height of posts at the high end varies by size.
- 3x8 beams
- 3x8 curved corner braces provide stability
- 3x6 rafters 16" o.c.
- Add 12% for shop-applied stain (color choices below).
- Add $65 per lineal ft. for full height cedar privacy wall
- Add $75 per lineal ft. for privacy wall with 12" lattice top as shown in photos
- Add $250 per post for 8x8 posts.
METAL PANEL ROOFING COLOR CHOICES