Let this gorgeous wooden centerpiece embellish your backyard and illuminate your landscape. The Grand Cedar Pavilion never ceases to amaze all those who visit. Although simple in design, the deep gable roof gives this structure a grand appearance.
This wood pavilion is sturdy, classy and would look great in nearly any space. Whether you want to have a summer pool party or light it up for an evening event in spring, this pavilion is always a great host.
How measured and quoted: Our 12x16 size, for example, has post center dimensions of 11x15, and a roof span of 14'-4" x 17'-8".
Overhangs: As you look at the gable, the roof overhangs 16" past the post edge. As you look at the eave, the roof overhangs 12" past the post edge.
Number of posts: Our rough-cedar timbers can span 20ft. Spans larger than that require a middle post somewhere along the span, or engineered beams.
Base package includes:
- Ready-to-assemble kit, pre-cut, pre-marked, pre-notched
- 100% rough sawn Western Red Cedar to withstand the elements and last decades
- 8" x 8" posts 9ft tall provide plenty of head clearance
- Impressive 6" x 12" headers
- 3" x 8" Rafters, notched to sit on the beams
- 1" x 6" cedar tongue & groove roof decking provides a beautiful ceiling
- Roof overhangs 16" on all sides beyond the post faces
- 7:12 roof pitch (other pitches available)
- Decorative post top and base trim to hide anchoring hardware
- Handcrafted corner braces provide stability
- Gable-end decorative "king post" design
- All hardware, post anchors and wedge bolts
- 30 Year Architectural Asphalt Shingles - choice of nine colors below including Elephant Skin underlayment
- A set of shop drawings detailing all dimensions.
- Engineer-stamped drawings are an option.
- Fabrication begins after you have approved a set of drawings.
- Step-by-step, easy-to-follow manual, guiding you through assembly.
- 10 year warranty
- We fabricate this model in any custom size
- * A shipping charge of 5-8% applies to kits shipping to AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA. *
- Staining and sealing (standard color options below) at 9% of the base price.
- G-rib panel high-grade metal roofing (choices below) at $2.25 per square foot.
- Electrical package (12/2 wire, GFCI outlet, switch, wood trim, and routing) - $195
- Taller posts - $42 per post for each additional 2 feet
- 10x10 posts - $150 each
- Eliminate posts. For example, we can make an eight post structure as a four post structure. Please inquire for pricing.
Stain Colors (optional):
40 Year Metal Panel Roofing (Optional):