Let this gorgeous wooden centerpiece embellish your backyard and illuminate your landscape. The Grand Cedar Pavilion never ceases to amaze all those who visit. Although simple in design, the deep gable roof gives this structure a grand appearance. This wood pavilion is sturdy, classy and would look great in nearly any space. Whether you want to have a summer pool party or light it up for an evening event in spring, this pavilion is always a great host.
Base package includes:
- Ready-to-assemble kit, pre-cut, pre-marked, pre-notched
- 100% rough sawn Western Red Cedar
- 8" x 8" Posts 9ft tall
- 6" x 12" headers
- 3" x 8" Rafters
- 1" x 6" Tongue & Groove Roof Decking
- Roof overhangs 16" on all sides
- 7:12 roof pitch (other pitches available)
- Decorative post top and bottom moldings
- Corner braces
- Gable end decorative beams
- All hardware, post anchors and wedge bolts
- 30 Year Architectural Asphalt Shingles - choice of twelve colors below
- A set of shop drawings detailing all dimensions.
- Engineer-stamped drawings are an option.
- Fabrication begins after you have approved a set of drawings.
- Step-by-step, easy-to-follow manual, guiding you through assembly.
- 10 year warranty
- We fabricate this model in any custom size
- * A shipping charge of 5-8% applies to kits shipping to AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA. *
- Staining and sealing (standard color options below) at 12% of the base price.
- G-rib panel high-grade metal roofing (choices below) at $2.25 per square foot.
- Electrical package (14/2 wire, wood trim routed for wire on one side, routing of post, switch, receptacle) - $195
- Taller posts - $42 per post for each additional 2 feet
- 10x10 posts
- Eliminate posts. For example, we can make an eight post structure as a four post structure.
Stain Colors (optional):
40 Year Metal Panel Roofing (Optional):