How Measured and Quoted: Your roof span will measure 8" - 21" larger than your size. For example, if you order a 12' x 14' size, your roof span will measure 12'-8" x 15'-9". Your post centers will measure 11' x 13'.
Base package includes:
- All wood is pressure treated Southern Yellow Pine #1 Grade, clear (i.e. no knots).
- Pressure treated pine construction faced with Wolf Trim ™ (compare to Azek™) high density cellular PVC trimboard featured in new home construction.
- 6” x 6” square posts of pressure treated pine topped by a 3/16” thick one-piece solid vinyl sleeve.
- Posts anchored to concrete or deck with stainless steel powder coated L-brackets and wedge bolts (included). Heavy duty brackets available as an option. Heavy duty brackets are required for post heights of 10'-6" or taller.
- 4“ x 8” pressure treated pine beams connect the posts. These beams are faced with high density cellular PVC trimboard (Wolf Trim ™ brand).
- Spans over 18’ require a middle post (e.g. 16x16 is a four post structure).
- Structural corner braces (boxed triangular 2x4’s) faced with Wolf Trim cellular PVC trim board, as are post base moldings, and post top.
- 2x6 and 2x4 pressure treated roof frame construction.
- Standard roof pitch of 6:12 (other pitches available).
- 7 1/2" overhang on eaves, 14" overhang on gable ends.
- Tongue and groove 1x6 pressure treated roof sheating.
- 30 year asphalt shingles, choice of 9 colors.
- Sunburst decorative design on gable end.
- All hardware included.
- A set of shop drawings for you to review and approve prior to fabrication.
- Accompanied by an easy-to-follow assembly manual, and on-call assistance from our carpenters.
- 10 year warranty
- *A shipping charge of 5-8% applies to kits shipping to AZ, CA, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA*
Options: Call us for pricing not shown in the drop down menus above.
40 YEAR METAL PANEL ROOFING COLORS: